Monday, January 31, 2011

Beyonce' and her Mother Team Up Making Grandmother's Dream a Reality

Tina Knowles, mother of Beyonce' was inspired to create a fashion legacy that she named "House of Dereon" after her mother, the late Agnez Dereon.  She was a skilled seamstress and dressmaker who made beautiful custom clothing for private clients throughout the south about 80 years ago.

Here we have another example; Beyonce' Knowles and her family have created quite an empire in the entertainment and fashion industry.  I appreciate that they are focused on family and discipline to set positive examples for our next generation.  This family works together for the greater good of the family. 

To make my final project stronger I will attempt to dig deeper to locate the core of why this family is so successful and incorporate how I can add focus to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment